|RISE SISTER RISE IRELAND|
Rise Sister Rise is a call to action to what is already rising within each of us. On the Saturday 8 April 2017 a roomful of women will be gathering with Rebecca Campbell to listen to the whispers of their soul, unleash their inner wisdom, potent power and rise together. You are called to join us for a deeply nourishing, uplifting and soul stirring day of teachings, personal inquiry, sisterhood, meditation, chanting, practical tools and ritual. This event is suitable for all ages and all levels.
Throughout this powerful event you will:
- Develop your connection with the sacred feminine and listen to the callings of your soul
- Honor what is rising in you and find the courage and support to act on it now
- Connect with your ancient feminine wisdom and unleash the potency of your power
- Learn how to work with Shakti (feminine universal energy)
- Learn to lead from the feminine and forge a new path for this awakening age
- Honour the cyclic nature and seasons of your body, creativity and all of Life
- Heal past life fears around being seen and sharing your voice
- Tap into the medicine you are here to share with the world
- Receive the Priestess Initiation
- Alchemize your wounds into gifts
- Heal the mother and ancestral lines (as one woman heals, she sets off a chain reaction)
- Release old identities and ways of being that while they may have once served us, no longer do
- Bring potency to your creations and connect with your creative muse
As one woman heals, she does so on behalf of all women. Thank you for doing this work. We look forward to seeing you there!
Find out more about Rebecca Campbell and her work here.
Full day retreat with Rebecca to include vegetarian, gluten-free 2 course lunch - £75 or book 2 places for you and another sister for only £140.
Dromantine Retreat Centre is located about 1 hour from Belfast and 1 1/4 hours from Dublin. There are regular trains and buses to Newry and you can get a taxi to the centre for about £10. Click here to see the centre on a map.
A 2 course vegetarian, gluten-free lunch with tea/coffee is included in the price of the day. No other refreshments are included apart from water. Please notify us of any other special dietary requirements and we will do our best to accommodate them.
10-10.30am Arrival and registration
10.30am-1pm Morning session
1-2.30pm Lunch and integration time
2.30-5pm Afternoon session
Spaces left for this event: 19
|Location Dromantine Retreat Centre
96 Glen Rd
028 3082 1964